Tuesday, January 22, 2013

W I G

Today I finally received my new wig, which one I bought a while ago from eBay, but as you know it takes usually 2-3 weeks if you took it with "free shipping method" to come if you don't take EMS shipping for it.

But anyway, I'm happy that I finally got it and I love its colors ♥ Though I'm not sure should I cut its bangs a little bit, like my head is very small so sometimes so wig has too long bangs for my head shape :D

So what you think of this wig?

Here is everything from now on, so see you soon my rosebuds ♥

- Black Rose

4 comments:

  1. Nice wig, I like the color. Looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! The colour suits your skin tone and I like those big curls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment^^ I love that color very much and I would love to could own real hair color like that is ;3; ♥ And yeah, big curls are ♥

      Delete