Monday, January 14, 2013

I C E C R E A M W O R L D

So like my best friend is now again in Finland we met today and I showed her ice cream cafee what she haven't seen yet. And we bought both ice creams for ourselves.




There is mango, strawberry and I don't remember what that white was but it was something cream, but it was good. That starwberry is still my favorite flavor ♥ After that we just walked around the city to find her Prison Break seasons, but couldn't find any, unfortunately :/

Then we went to pick up my packet from post office. There was my birthday what I bought myself ♥ It's packet from shoppingholics.com



What I really bought was just BB cream, DOT DOT's eyeshadow palette and green contact lenses (inside that polkadot box), those everything else was free gifts ♥

Close ups of my eyeshadow palette ♥



Eyeshadow palette's cover, I like it very much ♥




And here is the inside photo ♥



My green contact lenses ♥

Here is everything from now on, see you soon my rosebuds ♥

- Black Rose -

No comments:

Post a Comment