Wednesday, January 23, 2013

S I G N O R I N A

I read from few days ago about the two different perfumes that they smell good, so I went today to city to check those, but I bought only this other, like this smell better than that other.
Here is that one which I bought. It's Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo and I have to say that I fell in love with this perfume, because it smell so good *o* There is also new eyeliner from H&M which I bought as well.



And here is the close-up photo of my new perfume what it looks like. It's very pretty~

I also wore my new green contact lenses on today so here is the photo of my make-up and my outfit from today

My make-up from today I also wore my new wig and I like it very much. I would love to own that hair in this color for real ;3; ♥
And here is my outfit photo from today

Hoodie, leggings - eBay
Skirt - H&M
Belt - Vyömesta
Boots - Demonia
Scarf - made by my mom

Here is everything from now on, see you soon my rosebuds~

- Black Rose -

2 comments: