Wednesday, March 13, 2013

B T S S B ' S S W E A T E R

Today I reveiced my Closet child order and there was Baby, the stars shine bright's sweater in ivory ♥

I have searched ivory or white colored sweater from BTSSB a long time ago, but always found only pink or baby blue or mint colored sweaters, but I was so happy when I found this one from Clotset Child, so of course I need to buy it right after I had saw it ♥ And now it's here and mine, only mine ♥

Here was everything from now on, see you soon my rosebuds ♥

- Black Rose -

6 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, I hope to see it worn soon with a lovely matching outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^I hope so too, so I need to think for which outfit this sweater would be a great match ^^

      Delete
  2. Moikka, törmäsin sun blogiin ja ihan ekana huomauttaisin että voisit korjata tietoja itsestä osion kohdalle että native language, ei mother language ;> muuten hyvää työtä ja kaunis blogi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kappas mokomaa, niinpäs muuten voisinkin, kiitos! :D

      Delete