Thursday, February 28, 2013

I L L U S I A N A

Today I finally reveiced my packet from Withdoll ♥
I bought from them Angela Dark Elf in size 41cm :3

She's so perfect and I can't wait to make her faceup and try to make her outfit what I have thinking for her :3 She will looks so lovely, when she's ready ♥

Lovely packet with Withdoll's logo on it. This packet's cover was horrible to open, like I need to rise it from each corner that I will get it opened xD


Her items what I bought for her and that lovely Withdoll's "doll" :D

Unfortunately she didn't make her way to here safe as you can see ;^; Her another leg part was broken, but luckily it can be easy to clue back :3 Just need to go to buy a clue.

And there she is ♥ Now she just need her faceup and such :3

Here was everything from now on, see you soon, my rosebuds ♥

- Black Rose -

No comments:

Post a Comment