Saturday, November 17, 2012

S I N I S T E R

So I just came back from the Finnkino (it's a movie theather in my city). And yes, I was there watching a movie named Sinister. I have wanted to see it, but I didn't watch it before than just today, because it's kinda lonely to go alone to movie. So like Kasu came today to here, so me, Kasu and Kasu's friend Eve went to see that movie together. And on tomorrow we will have photoshoot with Kasu, I can't wait for it~


Here is my make-up from today


And oufit photo (nothing special)

D's hoodie
Bodyline's Rockinghorse shoes
Skull skirt (I don't remember where I have bought it)

I'm sorry about the bad quality because it's so dark when I took these photos with my phone

Here is everything from now on, see you soon my rosebuds~

- Black Rose -

No comments:

Post a Comment