Wednesday, October 24, 2012

R A V E N ' S S K I R T


Today I finally got my Raven's skirt which I bought from eBay. I have wanted this styled skirt so long and I'm so happy that I finally found one~

Nothign special haven't happened nowadays, but I'm still waiting my packet from BABY. I hope that they can send it out on end of this week, like those stuff what I bought from there should be in the stock on the end of this month.

Weather is going to get colder. And I wonder will it really come the first snow on tomorrow like weather reports has said so, but I'm still very spectic because of it. So we will let's see on tomorrow will there be a white ground or not.

Here is everything from now on, see you soon my rosebuds~

- Black Rose -

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that skirt is amazing. I love the print alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing ! can i ask you the shop you got it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^ I bought it from there---> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAVEN-GOTHIC-Short-skirt-RR0199-/300707625260?pt=UK_Women_s_Skirts&hash=item460392392c

      Delete