Tuesday, April 3, 2012

F O F R A B B I T G O O N

Look how cute he is *o* He is totally adorable~ When I have enough money I will buy this cutie and make him wonderful. I have already so much things what he is going to look like. Because I can't get that outfit for him because it's already sold out, so I have to do something else for him.
But he will look so amazing, when he is ready~

Here is the photos of my new love which I will buy someday.
He definitely stole my heart in the first sight.

Photos aren't mine they belongs to PeaksWoods only~



Look his ears *o* Elf ears~

Isn't he adorable? *o*

† Black_Rose †

2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute <3 Hucky is my favorite from Peaks Woods' tiny dolls, but that sculpt comes second!

    I hope you'll be able to get him soon :3 Can't wait to see what kind of style you have planned~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very cute~ *o* Hucky looks very cute as well~

      But I want to get more boys, I need boys for myself XD Of course girls aren't bad either, but I don't want that Noyiril is alone being only boy with my two girls ^^;

      Yeah, I just need to save my money to get him~

      Delete