Tuesday, March 3, 2015

K A M I J O V I V E L E R O I


Last Sunday 1.3. was Kamijo's concert at Gloria in Helsinki. And of course I went there with my friend to see him. We were first in the VIP-line and also got places from them first row~ Before the show VIP people had meet & greet session with Kamijo and also we took group photo with him ♥

We waited 8 hours in line, like it was allowed to go to line 10 AM and we get in 6 PM because we were VIP and the shor itself started at 8 PM.

They played very many my favorite songs so it was so lovely to hear those ♥
And I was so happy to see him ♥ Even I hope that I will see someday Versailles together again like Masashi was with him but not any other members of Versailles.
Kamijo is really like an angel with angelic voice.

Thank you very much Kamijo ♥

- Neve

No comments:

Post a Comment