Friday, May 10, 2013

O U T F I T 1 0 . 5

Today I went to city to check few stores, but there wasn't those stuff what I need expect that one thing.


So I bought these short leggings or whatever they are even called from Gina Tricot. I have use for these but not just now because my skirt isn't come yet and not the others stuff what I need before I can wear these.

Here is my outfit on today ( and yes I have overbust corset even you can't see it clearly .___. )



Hoodie, leggings, headband - eBay
Corset - Morticia
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Demonia
Jewelries - off brand

-Black Rose -

6 comments:

  1. Wow, super awesome look! (。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh myyy, is that ankh cross a necklace? Oh myy, I want one too, it's awesome~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is :D I have bought it from here few years ago from Vyömesta, if remember I right :D But I don't know has they still those there or not, like I haven't visit in their store a long time ^^; But maybe from eBay could find kinda same necklaces, I guess o.o

      Delete