Monday, January 28, 2013

L I E B S T E R A W A R D

Hello my rosebuds!
bloodberry-rosarium nominated me for the liebster award.
Thank you ^^
What is a Liebster award
The Liebster Award is basically an award that is given to blogs with less then 200 followers to help promote the bloggers nominated.
The Rules
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. Last but not least, come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you have nominated for the Liebster Award.
11 random facts about me

1. I love Japan
2. I love J.R.R.Tolkien
3. I collect jrock
4. I have lived in the same city my whole life
5. I'm ULG member
6. I'm single
7. I like to meet new people, when I'm shy
8. I hate cold
9. I like reading
10. I haven't never seen Stars Wars movies and I won't even watch them.
11. I can't let go of the past
questions from xgardenofedenx

1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
- Japan

2. If you could meet any idol of yours who would you choose to meet?
- Mana-sama

3. Who is your favourite blogger?
- I have many, so I can't say my fav :<

4. What one thing couldn't you live without?
- Computer+Internet

5. If you could travel back in time, which era would you travel to?
- Rococoo era

6. What do you prefer, Curly or straight hair?
- Curly

7. What time of day do you prefer?
- Night

8. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
- Go around the world and help my family.

9. What is your favourite animal?
- Cat

10. What is your favourite outfit in your wardrobe?
- My lolita dresses and stuffs

11. What is your favourite book?
- I can't say only one, but I like J.R.R.Tolkien's and J.K.Rowling's and Anne Rice's and so many more.

questions for my nominees

1. What is your favourite colour?
- Black, blue, purple, white, red, silver
2. Do you believe aliens exist?
- No :D
3. What do you like more: cold or warm weather?
-Warm
4. What are your 3 favourite movies?
- The Hobbit+LoTR, Black Swan, Memoirs of a Geisha, too many.
5. When is your birthday?
- 4.1
6. Do you like to drink tea?
- No, I don't like tea
7. What is your favourite flower?
- Rose
8. Do you have a life motto?
- No
9. Are you able to play an instrument?
- No, unfortunately
10. How old are you in 5 years?
- Too old XD
11. Anything else to say?
- Not come anything to my mind :<

---------------------------------------------

I'm lazy to tag anyone, sorry :<

- Black Rose -

No comments:

Post a Comment