Tuesday, December 25, 2012

O U T F I T 2 4 . 1 2

Merry Christmas everyone again. I hope that you had a nice Christmas on this year, because I had and got quite many nice presents.

Here is my outfit photo from yesterday.
Everything else is Moitié expect blouse and rings.


I'm so happy that I now opportunity to wear this dress, like it's new dress and I didn't want to wear it before x-mas like I had already decided to wear it on Christmas, like I did as you can see~

Here is everything from now on, see you soon my rosebuds~

- Black Rose -

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeos outfit, and it suits you wonderfully ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ ^^ I had problem should I wear those white socks or black ones, but then I decided to wear these white ones^^ And I think that they are good for this outfit like I have blouse which is full white ^^

      Delete