Tuesday, December 18, 2012

C H A L L E N G E : 8 F A T C S

I got a challenge from Momo, so I have tell 8 facts of myself.

Challenge's Rules:

1. Thank the people who gave you the challenge
2. Share this challenge to 8 blogger who you want to challenge
3. Let them know that you have challenged them
4. Tell 8 random facts about yourself.

I will challenge:

VelvetBat, damien7002, pikakahvi, kaeru, Finlay, Josine, Hyrule, , Maristola

So let's start the challenge! :D

1. I love Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings (books and movies)
2. I have one tattoo
3. I have hurt one of my vertebra when I was a child
4. I love classical music, especially violin's sound
5. I collect BJD (Asian ball-jointed doll)
6. I'm little boyish
7. I love ice cream
8. I'm fan of metal and rock music

- Black Rose -

No comments:

Post a Comment