Saturday, June 2, 2012

G R A D U A T I O N P A R T Y

So today was my graduation party and my family came to see me because I graduated again :D Maybe I will now start to do work so I don't need to graduate anymore, hehe. Today has been very rainy day, but my party was held inside so rainy weather didn't bother at all. I got 500€ as a present, because I usually ask money from my family as I can then buy something nice for myself. And again my hair didn't look like what I first thought they will look, because my curler again won't be my friend >.< I guess that I need to buy new curler though I likes my hair when they are like this :D So maybe I have to buy new curler anyway but still keep this one for making curls like these again~

My make-up from today

Here is my outfit from today

Earrings, Dress, Socks - Moi-même-Moitié (I had those same earrings yesterday as well, but forgot to mention it, hehe)
Blouse and rose accessories - off brand

And for the last Happy International Lolita day~
- Black Rose -

6 comments:

  1. As I already said on twitter, congratulations with your graduation! And you look amazing, I absolutely love that dress ♥ What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again~ ^^
      The dress's name is 十字架リボンジャンパースカート and in English "Cross Ribbon" ^^

      Delete
  2. wonderful dress,congrats to your graduation! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats /u/.
    Mheh, I managed to miss the international lolita day AGAIN. I'm never in time with that one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos ^^

      No arvaa vaan, en mäkään sitä olisi edes muistanut ellei siitä olisi ihmiset toitottaneet joka paikassa :''D

      Delete