Thursday, March 29, 2012

F I R S T P O S T

Hello everyone.

I'm Black_Rose and I live in Finland. I have been thinking a while should I do blog in here or not -  here is so many of nice blogs which I follow already in here. I'm not gonna post in here every stuff what I have bought because I do that already in my Livejournal site - which is Friends Only. So this blog will mostly been blogging about: Lolita fashion + Aristocrat, Gothic Fashion and Fashion at all. Also I will post here things about ABDJs and movies.

I'm here still very new, and I try to make my layout look soon more like me. So please, be patient still. I will do things done as fast as I can and I have time to do so.

I will write in here mostly in English, because I want to make my English better.

For now on this is all so thank you and see you soon~

† Black_Rose †

No comments:

Post a Comment